– Pasta, traditional made with eggs and milk or the classic pasta no eggs no milk, pasta with various vegetables or spices such as beetroots, spinach, tomato, basil, turmeric, chilli pepper, cuttlefish ink and more. Also pasta from whole wheat flour, rye, zea, buckwheat or carob.
– Trahana, with traditional recipes such as sweet,sour, or with the addition of dried vegetables.
– Soups, such as vegetable soup,mushroom soup and more.
– Sauces, plain tomato sauces that can be used as your basic cooking ingredient and sauces ready to use.
– Tomato Products, such as sundried tomatoes or cherry tomatoes,plain or in olive oil with herbs. Also you will find tomato products from Santorini such as whole cherry tomatoes, tomato juice as well as tomato paste.